Friday, November 5, 2010

Fashion Friday: Whit Pozgay

So, this week I have been obsessing about fashion. The obsession started when I re-stumbled across website Daily Candy (as mentioned earlier this week). Since then, I've been scouring blogs, perusing websites, and browsing glossy pages all the while trying to pretend that I actually know what I'm looking at, talking about and reading about.

All this obsessing and incessant blog searching, googling etc has led to some major inspiration and even some cool finds. One of my favorite finds has been the work of emerging designer Whit Pozgay. I love the clean lines and sophisticated yet fun femininity of her first ever Fall 2010 line!

This coat is one of my favorite pieces from the collection. 

Check her out, and enjoy!

Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet Hannah. I have been swirling around in my own ju ju lately, I realized today that I have not read your blog...since you went out looking for fall and found Christmas. So fun! It is very holidayish around here and I am feeling it too. I sat down and caught up from "looking for fall", I love everything. I am so going to try that squash recipe as Rita, John and I have been having loads of fun with butter nut squash. I recomend getting some turnips, cutting them into small chunks and then broiling them...yum yum yum
    I love you VERY much!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete