Friday, November 26, 2010

Belated Fashion Friday: Stella & Dot

Ok, admittedly sometimes I can be a little behind the buzz on what's the latest in fashion, but I'm getting much better! So, maybe everyone else already knew about this great site, but I just recently ran into California based jewelery designer Stella & Dot, and I'm in love. Everything on their website is so fantastic - from the spunky wrap-around bracelet/necklaces in great colors, to the charm necklaces (that I've ben COVETING... eh-he-hem... parents, take note). I was having quite a difficult time picking a favorite to share here, but this pearly firework of a ring eventually won out:


I'm picturing it with a fab-o black cocktail dress, killer heels, and a swanky glass of bubbly for the Holidays. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment