Thursday, August 1, 2013

Whole30:Vegan Day 2


Today was a much better juicing day, but I always forget that I've got to take it a little easy when juicing. I went to a vinyasa yoga class at my new FAVORITE yoga studio downtown, Wanderlust, and boy was it hard! I was a little embarrassed about the amount of sweat dripping off of me from trying to all those downward dogs. I'm supposed to be stronger than this!

Still, in spite of, and perhaps because of, my morning yoga session, yesterday was a nice peaceful day. Maybe I was feeling peaceful because I was too tired to think or move too much due to lack of food! Anyway, if you're visiting in town or new in town, definitely check out Wanderlust. They have great drop-in rates and an awesome first time member package. I'm planning to go back again tomorrow, but for a more gentle session - haha.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment