Monday, July 29, 2013

A New Adventure, A New Reason to Blog

As my blog's title suggests, I'm all for new experiences, new chances and new challenges. Well, after almost two years working as a caseworker at the incredible organization Casa De Esperanza de los Ninos, Inc. in Houston, TX, I will be starting law school at the University of Texas in the fall.

In other updates, I have begun following a mostly vegan, whole foods, plant based diet and have been working on improving my health and fitness. I am down right determined to live my best life in my best body. While I have only been living in Austin for about three weeks now, I am loving exploring this new city and all that it has to offer, and the healthy life attitude that abounds here is right up my alley.

I can't wait to see how things unfold in my new life here:


actually, more like here:


and here:


I know it's going to be just like this:


I will be using this space to keep track of my thoughts and ideas including all things Austin, law school and mostly-vegan related. Stay tuned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment