Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Funny Little Fall Sort of Feeling

On Sunday, I woke up with a twitchy, itchy, squirmy kind of tingle.

By Monday, this funny little tingle had progressed to a sneaky sort of longing for hot chocolate and a fire place, or at least a cozy throw and a good corner for reading.

On Tuesday, I wanted to bake pies: Apple Pies, Pecan Pies, Pumpkin Pies!

On Wednesday, I wanted to stomp in piles of fallen leaves and to hear that satisfyingly crisp crunch a fall leaf makes when you step on it it just so.

On Thursday, all I could think about was mulled apple cider.

On Friday, I couldn't take it anymore, so... I went looking for Fall!


In Sloan Square... some of the only changing leaves I could find. 


A beautiful evening fall sky over Tower Bridge. 


A perfectly pink sunset in Chelesea. 


And after finding fall in Chelsea, I found a bit of winter too!


Christmas lights on Harrods.


Window displays... good, but not quite Saxs



Pretty Christmas lights


My favorite time of year is fast approaching! 



No comments:

Post a Comment